Temporary on-street permit parking
2. Information on the site
The City operates the Site as a service to anyone wishing to renew a street allowance rental for off-street parking and encroachments. The City makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Site; but does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness. You agree to accept the information found on the Site "as is" and, if you rely on the information, it is at your own risk.
3. Links to other sites
The text, images and data (the "Content") on the Site are protected by the Canadian Copyright Act. The City grants you a personal non-exclusive license to read, download and print copies of the Content. You may reproduce the Content of the Site for non-commercial purposes, if you cite the City as the source. This citation must refer to the City's copyright and include the web address where the Content was located.
If Content on the Site refers to another person's or organization's copyright, you must get written permission from the owner of that copyright before making use of that Content. You do not gain any ownership rights to any of the Content you gain access to through the Site.
5. Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (the "Act") applies to all information collected by the City. The information will only be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Act. Please refer to the City's privacy and security policy for more information.
6. No Refunds or Modifications
You acknowledge and agree that the City will not refund any amounts paid for a temporary parking permit or modify any temporary parking permit for any reason including, but not limited to,
- your supply of incorrect application information (i.e., address, permit date or license plate),
- your inability to print the permit or properly print the permit or
- a change in circumstances resulting in no further need for the permit.
7. Other terms
To use the Site, you also agree to the following terms:
- You will not change any information or material found on the Site including any information posted by other users;
- You will not violate (or try to violate) the security of the Site by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of netiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent acts;
- You will not impersonate any other person or entity or make any misrepresentations;
- You will not upload any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, vulgar, obscene, libellous or otherwise objectionable and that may invade another's right of privacy;
- You agree that the City is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may experience as a result of using the Site including, but not limited to, situations caused by viruses or other technical problems;
- You agree to be bound by Ontario laws in your use of the Site and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Site will take place in Ontario; and
- You agree that even if the City does not insist on or enforce an item in the Terms, the City still has the right to insist on and enforce that item.