Item - 2021.TE22.10
- This item was considered by Toronto and East York Community Council on January 12, 2021 and was adopted without amendment. City Council has delegated authority for this matter to the Toronto and East York Community Council and therefore, the decision is final.
- See also By-law 13-2021
TE22.10 - Appointments to Business Improvement Area Boards of Management
- Decision Type:
- Schedule Type:
- 4 - Parkdale - High Park, 10 - Spadina - Fort York, 11 - University - Rosedale, 12 - Toronto - St. Paul's, 14 - Toronto - Danforth
Community Council Decision
The Toronto and East York Community Council:
1. In accordance with the City's Public Appointments Policy, appointed the following nominees to the Business Improvement Area (BIA) boards of management set out below at the pleasure of Toronto and East York Community Council, and for a term expiring at the end of the term of Council or as soon thereafter as successors are appointed:
Bloor West Village:
2. Removed the following directors from the Business Improvement Area (BIA) boards of management set out below:
3. Direct that Schedule A of the Municipal Code Chapter 19, Business Improvement Areas, be amended by changing the number of directors of the following Boards of Management:
Riverside District 15
The purpose of this report is to appoint directors to the Bloor West Village, Leslieville, Riverside District, Roncesvalles Village and Wychwood Heights BIA boards of management and remove directors from the Chinatown, Leslieville, and Riverside District BIA boards of management.