Item - 2020.TE21.29
- This item was considered by Toronto and East York Community Council on December 2, 2020 and was adopted without amendment. City Council has delegated authority for this matter to the Toronto and East York Community Council and therefore, the decision is final.
- See also By-law 1082-2020
TE21.29 - Designation of Fire Routes and amendment to Chapter 880 - Fire Routes - 70 Rosehill Avenue
- Decision Type:
- Schedule Type:
- 12 - Toronto - St. Paul's
Community Council Decision
The Toronto and East York Community Council:
1. Designated part, or those parts of the private road or roads shown on the site plan filed with the Fire Chief and General Manager, Toronto Fire Services, in respect of the municipal address set out below, as fire routes pursuant to Municipal Code Chapter 880
- Fire Routes - 70 Rosehill Avenue
2. Authorized the Fire Chief and General Manager, Toronto Fire Services and the City Solicitor to take the appropriate action to make a designated Fire Route.
To obtain Toronto and East York Community Council approval for the amendment of the Fire Route By-law to designate certain locations as fire routes within the meaning of City of Toronto Municipal Code Chapter 880, as amended.
Fire Services uses designated fire routes as a key mechanism in regulating fire prevention, including the prevention of spreading of fires and the delivery of fire protection services.