Item - 2010.CC51.6
- City Council adopted this item on July 6, 2010 without amendments and without debate.
CC51.6 - Integrity Commissioner Annual Report-2010
- Decision Type:
City Council Decision
City Council on July 6, 7 and 8, 2010, adopted the following:
1. City Council adopt a correction to a typographical error in Article V ("Confidential Information") of the Code of Conduct for Members of Council to replace the reference to the Municipal Conflict of Interest Act with the correct reference to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act at page 6, paragraph 6, bullet item 4, and to have the date of this amendment be reflected in the Authority section of the Code of Conduct.
2. City Council adopt corrections for the same typographical error repeated in Article V (“Confidential Information”) of the Code of Conduct for Members of Local Boards (Restricted Definition) and the Code of Conduct for Members of Adjudicative Boards at page 7 of each of those Codes of Conduct and to reflect these amendments in the Authority sections of both of those Codes of Conduct.
3. City Council adopt an amendment to the Code of Conduct for Members of Adjudicative Boards to reflect its application to the newly created Sign Variance Committee.
4. City Council receive the balance of the report (June 28, 2010) from the Integrity Commissioner for information.
Background Information (City Council)
Appendices 1 to 6 to the 2010 Annual Report from the Integrity Commissioner