- Special Events Planner
This is a hidden field used by the application.
[ You are in a Secure Site ]
Notice of Purpose
The City of Toronto collects the information on this form to generate special event permit application(s), notify city staff, and for statistical reporting.
• Prior to beginning your application please ensure you have all your event information, including locations, dates and times, and know city service and permit needs.
• The system will generate a PDF application at the end of your session that will be emailed to the appropriate city services. You will receive a copy of this application and instructions via email.
• You will not be able to save your application within the program for re-visiting at another time.
• You can upload PDFs to the system if required (e.g. site maps, schedules, insurance certificates)
• The system does not confirm or hold locations or facilities, nor issues a permit(s).
• Please refer to the instructions document emailed with the application for important information and any further submission requirements.
Any questions or concerns regarding this form or the collection of information may be directed to:
Film & Entertainment Industries – Event Support Unit
Toronto City Hall
100 Queen Street West
9th Floor, East Tower
Toronto ON M5H 2N2
I agree to this Notice of Purpose
The personnel information on this form is collected under the authority of City of Toronto Act, 2006, S. 136 (b) & (c) and City Council Action, EX46.26, Aug 25, 2010. The information is collected by EventPal to assist event organizers with identifying city permits and services requirements and creates an application packet. The Information will be held in a city server and not by an external third party vendor. Questions about this collection can be directed to the Supervisor, Event Support, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, 9 th Floor – East Tower, Toronto, Ontario, M5H 2N2 or by phone at 416-397-5397.
Special Events Planning Guide
© 2019 City of Toronto
Please agree to the Notice of
Purpose to continue.